Monday 17 October 2016

Sasha's thoughts Day Two

Hi.
Today was the first day of school while doing the challenge. It was also my student-conference today. When I told my teacher about the challenge, she seemed pretty interested in the subject of spending $54 on food all week. She said it would spark conversation on how much we eat and how often we go out for dinner, and the challenge has done just that for me. I am going to present this blog sometime to my class. This will be interesting for them to read.
Breakfast was better today: Homemade bread with peanut butter. Much better! (Still want waffles! :[ )
Lunch was egg salad sandwich and Dinner was beans and cabbage and rice. Today was a munchy Monday!
I will be sure to keep you posted on my Welfare Week Challenge!
                                                                                -Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment