Thursday 20 October 2016

Sasha's Thoughts Day Four+Five

Hi!
Sorry I have neglected to post! I have had a very nice menu for two days, though:
Wednesday:
Breakfast was oatmeal, and an egg. Lunch was egg salad and dinner was leftover bean-cabbage-rice stuff.
Thursday:
Breakfast was oatmeal, and an egg. ( Yes, again) Lunch was soup and coleslaw and it was another night I stay late after school at club for preteen night, so that's where I got dinner. It was pretty good!!
                                        
Tomorrow is a Pro-D day, so I will be at club all day, but they only supply snack late afternoon, so I still get my family's dinner, lunch and breakfast. Tomorrow being Friday, afterwards is the last day of the challenge! Sunday we are going out for breakfast!
I will keep you posted!
                                                                        -Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment