Sunday 16 October 2016

Sasha's Thoughts. Day One

Hi again!
The first day went like this:

Me: Whats for breakfast?
Mom: Oatmeal with raisins.

That was a nice wake-up.
I actually forgot the challenge started today, which is surprising since me and my family have been talking about the challenge since late September.
Lunch was Fries and Scrambled Eggs (With celery) and Dinner was Vegetable Soup. A few bite sized muffins lasted as snacks for the day. It was actually pretty normal, except mom was in the kitchen all day, prepping food for the week. At least it was better than shopping in the rain.

School starts tomorrow, and I really can't wait to see how tiny my lunch is. (Sarcasm) Also, another "cheat" has come up in my favour. I get one herbal tea of my choice from our cupboard for drinking over the week. I chose a fruity berry, because it was that or peach. I prefer berry. Speaking of cheats, and school tomorrow, I get my after school snack at after school club.

It surprised me how normal today was, and if this keeps up, it will actually be a pretty normal week, just less food. I will keep you posted on my view of the challenge for the rest of the week. Can't wait for more oatmeal tomorrow! (I really want some waffles :[ )

                                                                        -Sasha :D

2 comments:

  1. Sasha,I am enjoying reading your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete